installing cd-rom device driver

Hello All,
I am attempting to install Debian Linux and have got
stuck.Before I began I read the installation F.A.Q.But
it's section on installing the device drivers is extremly small.

My problem started in the install device driver section:

CD-ROM:
I choose :  ?cd-rom ? common routines for cd-rom drivers??.

On pressing <enter> I was greeted with the following:
            ?parameter documentation for this module
	      is unavaible?
I pressed <enter> and was greeted with a page asking me to:
	     ?Enter command line arguments for the cd-rom?.

Can anyone help me? I would like to know which arguments
are being requested and where I should find the information.

Thanx ! ! !