Re: installing Debian and WinNT 4.0

On Wed, 6 Jan 1999, Tom Lovie wrote:

> Has anybody done a successful install of a dual boot machine with NT and
> Debian?  I read the mini-howto on NT-loader, but I don't like it that
> much, since I have to transfer that LILO boot sector file across
> filesystems every time that I rebuild the kernel.

I was successful installing NT4 and debian on the same HD without reading
the howto.

I used LILO to boot ntloader on an IDE drive.

I don't know if this works with that huge hd of your(SCSI?).

If you are using LILO to boot linux, edit /etc/lilo.conf as if you are
booting a DOS/Win3/9X partition.

k e c h i e