Re: How can I set Linux up as a File Server?

"Brant Wells" <dafyre@hotmail.com> writes:

> I've got a Linux box up and running, and have no problems with it (Thank
> God!).  I have one more thing I need to do before I will be satisfied...
> How can I set Linux (Debian2.0) up as a file server?  I have three PC's
> on the network... 1. WinNT4   2. Win98  3. Linux

Assuming you've got them networked and TCP/IP working, you just need
to install Samba.

Otherwise, have a look at the docs in /usr/doc/HOWTO, like the
NET-3-HOWTO.

		  Larry froze.  Was the bag a trap?
  He could see the way in, but the other end appeared to be sealed.