Re: Non US, PGP and slink

In article <[🔎] 368E944F.2D16AF5D@golgotha.net>, Randy Edwards
<redwards@golgotha.net> wrote:

>   I get the same thing about several non-existent files in non-us/slink.
>This was discussed a week or two ago and I had hoped that it'd soon be cleared
>up, but it hasn't been.

I currently think that non-us.debian.org is unuseable, since there are far
too much broken entries in the packages lists (packages that are only
available in older versions than listed in the list). I don't know what
they do, but for now I use a local mirror of slink in my neighbourhood
instead of the official de debian mirror (that happens to be the non-us
site, too).

bye, Georg

--
http://www.westfalen.de/hugo/