Problems with procmail/sendmail

.forward:
"|IFS=' '&&exec /usr/bin/procmail -f-||exit 75 #sstrickl"

Sendmail responds to messages filtered by procmail through this .forward
with "Address <sstrickl@localhost> is unsafe for mailing to programs".
I'm not an expert at .forwards or Sendmail (yes, I plan to work on it
soon!), but this worked fine for me under Redhat...  can someone tell me
what may be causing the error, if it lies within the Sendmail
configuration (my guess), or another .forward file that might help?

Thanks,
Stevie
--
Stevie Strickland			325912 Georgia Tech Station
sstrickl@resnet.gatech.edu		Georgia Institute of Technology