need various libs ... ??

I am setting up a program called MOPAC7 for use in one of my chemistry
classes and need several libraries.  I am not sure which I should be using
(version #),
or if they are even available/compatible.  ???

need libm.so.5 => I see libm.so linked to libm-2.0.7.so

need libc.so.5 => have libc.so

need libf2c.so.0 => have libf2c.so.2

I get a seg. fault when the program is run.  I presume this is due to these
libs.  The program is from an rpm, and alien noted the non-existence of the
f2c lib.  Originally tried linking the libf2c to mine, but alien still complained.

I have searched around unsuccessfully for the f2c libs, but admit to tiring
from chasing dead-end links.  Being new to the system doesn't help much
either.

Can anyone help me with the existence and/or compatibility (when found) of
these with my Deb. 2.0 package?  Thanks!

Kenward Vaughan

btw.  address is  kaynjay@igalaxy.net  if it doesn't come up properly (I
reinstalled/reconfigured onto a new HD).