slink

>From time to time I have been directed to use a package from slink
because the corresponding version from hamm is 'broken', an example is
xfstt.  However I can't install *ANYTHING* from slink because I get a
dependacy error due to lib6c being updated in slink (hamm has an older
version).  It seems that in order to use anything from slink, I must
really update the core of the distribution to slink, just like I did
to get from bo to hamm.  Guess I'll wait until slink is released on
CD.  (Too bad southernbell was unable to install ASDN to my location
due to equipment in-compatability with my phone line.  At 1.5MBS
download I could do this on line in an afternoon!)

Can I get the source packages from slink and rebuild under hamm using
the existing lib6c lib's in the interm?