EzPPP

Hi !

I solve that problem with links..... but I have now another problem, when I
make connection and when I have to enter username for ISP, I get message
(in a new window): "The pppd daemon died unexpectedly". When I was using
MiniLinux distributio based on Slackware EyPPP wored (I had pppd2-2), but
now on Debian... As README file say to make chmod or something to pppd2-2 ,
here on Debian I have pppd (without 2-2), maybe that is the problem. So how
do I solve it ?

Thanx !