Re: AMD K6-2 3D Now 300 MHz

Darko Martic <damartic@public.srce.hr> wrote:
> Hi !
>
> Are there any problems about using the processor from the subject with
> Debian linux ? I'm buying a new processor and I think I'll buy that
> one.

Hi. I have a K6-2 3D Now 350 MHz and have overclocked it to 400 MHz.
Works great - I have compiled the kernel a few times because,
apparently, this will show up an unstable configuration re. CPU speed
etc..

Just make sure you get a good super socket 7 motherboard and 128 pin
memory which runs at 100 MHz. I have a GigaByte GA-5SG100 with the SiS
chipset.

Take care.

--
Phillip Deackes