Re: Samba

Has anyone got this going under debian.  I followed all the
instructions provided with smb2www but when I try an load the
web page I get the following error.

Not Found

The requested URL /samba/smb2www.pl was not found on this
server.

Is there any undocumented tweaking needed??

--
John Stevenson, Objective Alliance: www.oa.nl
"Its grip'd, its sorted.."