Re: Samba

Ok, I went and found it for you. Look at:  http://samba.org/samba/smb2www/

"Jens B. Jorgensen" wrote:

Somebody wrote a cgi which would give you a web interface to the network which I
believe included the "network neighborhood" type of functionality. You may want to
check out the samba web site to find out about this, it doesn't look like the .deb
includes this contributed piece of software.

--
Jens B. Jorgensen
jjorgens@bdsinc.com