Re: IBM PS/2 troubles. (And maybe a bit of ranting)

Here's a good place to start for getting the specs on the machine,
where to get reference diskettes (which configure the hardware,
change bios settings, etc.), and more:

    http://members.tripod.com/~ps2page/

Also try

    http://www.co.umist.ac.uk/~ch/psinfo/psinfo.1.toc.html