Re: Has anyone gotten Star Office running?

On Sun, 22 Nov 1998, Allan Bart wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been reading all the notes about this suite freezing up or the
> failing to install correctly.
> so what is the review of those who have managed to install it?

Hi Allan,

	I'm having several hangs/freezing with so5.0. I'm running slink
with 2.0.36 kernel, last xbase 3.3.2.3a-8.
	I installed it with /net + /workstation options. Should this be
the problem? If so, why does it allow me to do?
	My so4.0 version, in contrast, works well, with just some casual
hangs.

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes | "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
IPEN-CNEN/SP       | is the Lord's purpose that prevails" Prov. 19.21