Netscape doesn't load

Hi all,

Previous problems with Netscape lend me to reinstall it from
fresh. I downloaded the following packets from slink:

libc6_2.0.7u-4.deb
dpkg-awk_0.7.1.deb
netscape-base-4_5.deb
netscape-base-407_4.07-1.deb
navigator-base-407_4.07-1.deb
navigator-smotif-407_4.07-1.deb

I installed them all without problems, but now, when triying to
launch Netscape from a terminal the following message appears:

/usr/X11R6/bin/netscape: line 64:   261 Aborted
LD_PRELOAD=/lib/libBrokenLocale.so.1 $netscape "$@"

I'm using hamm and KDE. Before this installation I was using the
4.07 tar.gz packet whith the debian installer in hamm,
and was running ok till a message similar to the above began
to appear, with something like ":[ too many arguments" (sorry,
i didn't recorded it, quoting from memory), and didn't run
anymore.

Please, any hint would be much appreciated, this is driving me mad.

Best regards,

Roberto Ripio
rripio@ctv.es