Re: GTKICQ doesn't do ANYTHING

> As I said, no problems with stability here. And what are these
> feeatures unique to licq?

with licq you can:

* spoof uin's so you can pretend to send messages as anyone :-)
* authorize users (this is a biggie the gtkicq falls down on)
* not crash on a fairly regular basis.

the only thing that annoys me about it is that i can't run it in mini
mode... or rather i can but it does't have a way for me to read incoming
messages in that mode so i have to go through the menu's to put it back
into full mode to read the messages which sorta defeats the whole
purpose...

adam.

 4050 Lake Otis Pkwy	   Adam  Shand	     (v) +1 907 562 4636
 Anchorage, AK 99508     Technical  Lead     (f) +1 907 562 4807

    "Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers."
			- Pablo Picasso -