Re: xfstt + xset

Even more wierd:
I have a server and a client, the client mounts /usr via nfs from server;
/var is local, the rest is syncronized via cfengine.
/etc/init.d/xfstt start
works on the server, does not on the client. Just xfstt works everywhere.

Any idea what the so subtle difference between these machines might be?

Sergey.