netdate

    I use netdate to sync my machine's clock to several other clocks.
However, netdate does not change the BIOS clock along with the system clock
so each time my machine is rebooted (which is often right now, nasty memory
leak somewhere) the clock is out of sync again.  This is also happening on my
laptop.  How can I set the BIOS clock from inside Linux and is there a time
syncing program which can poll other machines and do this?