xfstt + xset

I've just installed xfstt and a bunch of truetype fonts.  When
I run 'xfstt --sync' it works fine, and startind the daemon from
the /etc/init.d/xfstt script works.  But I can't get the server
to talk to it:

[gossamer@penguin] ~/cs3/ai> ps aux | grep xfstt
root       227  7.4  1.3  1332   520  ?  S    12:53   0:50 /usr/X11R6/bin/xfstt
[gossamer@penguin] ~/cs3/ai> xset fp+ unix:/7101
xset:  bad font path element (#38), possible causes are:
    Directory does not exist or has wrong permissions
    Directory missing fonts.dir
    Incorrect font server address or syntax

Any ideas?

bekj

--
: --Neophilic-Hacker-Grrl-Geek-Eclectic-Gay-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@tertius.net.au  http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/