Re: why won't my modules work?

What error does it give you, if any?  Do the modules load at all? (use
lsmod to see what modules are loaded).  If you just rebuilt the kernel I
would suspect that your problem is that you didn't remember that you need
to rebuild the modules to go with the new kernel.

Nate

--
Nathan C. Burnett              "It is not certain that everything
nate@acm.org                      is uncertain."