Re: rawrite2 & NT

Nathan E Norman wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Nov 1998, Jeff Katcher wrote:
>  :
>  : Greg Vence wrote:
>  : > It appears that rawrite2 doesn't work with NT.  Is there one that does?
>  : > I didn't see it going 0-1-0-1-... on side.  Is there something I'm
>  : > missing?
>  :
>  : No, I had the same results - EXCEPT that my disks worked PERFECTLY.  I
>  : don't know why NT dosn't show the 0-1-0-1-... on side, but it Works
>  : Fine.
>
> Perhaps because the NT Command Prompt is running in a window, and it's
> too lazy to update the 0 and 1 each time?

I'd believe lazy. :)  Actually, it seems that the (user) error was that
the disks needed to be freshly formated.  Anyway, that potential server
wasn't supported by any of the Linux vendors.  Compaq doesn't even
support it and this box is <3 yo.

L8r -- Greg.

--
What do you want to spend today?
Debian GNU/Linux  (Free for an UNLIMITED time)