Re: biff and comsat don't work

If you use sendmail, put the following in your sendmail.mc:

FEATURE(local_procmail, /usr/bin/procmail)dnl
define(`LOCAL_MAILER_ARGS', `procmail -Y -d $u')dnl

If you don't use sendmail, I don't know where to make the config change,
but you want to pass procmail the arguments above. $u is... uh, I'm not
sure -- but if you use sendmail it'll work.

-Thomas (who's never used an MTA other than sendmail, because all the
others complain about his domain name violating an RFC.)