Re: WHERE NETSCAPE4

Hai,
    you need to download netscape 4.0x from netscape server the put it in the /tmp dir
(make a backup it will be delete after it reboot)

    now run dselect put in your CD (Contrib) in the cd rom the choose the access mode
to cdrom then choose the path
(forgeten I think 2 and 3 ) to the following path:

/debian/hamm/contrib/binary-i386

update the pakages and noe choose netscape4 from the contrib/Web....

now it will start to install the netscape....

FINISH...