Fwd: Re: [lug] recompiling kernel and not loosing sound support

Manny: Your original post was sent to me instead of to the list; I
forwarded it, and apparently someone just clicked on Reply and so it
replied to me. You might want to make sure your next post gets sent to
debian-user@lists.debian.org so any further replies get to you properly.

>From: "LJP" <llornkcor@llornkcor.com>
>To: <lug@lug.boulder.co.us>
>Subject: Re: [lug] recompiling kernel and not loosing sound support
>Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 17:30:04 -0600
>Sender: owner-lug@boulder.nist.gov
>
>What are the modules that you have in /lib/modules/2.0.34? Are they the same
>as the old modules that work? Do you insmod them?
>    I dont know much about dual processors, but you might try one of the
>development kernels, they are SMP by default.

Kent West, Technology Support
kent.west@infotech.acu.edu
Abilene Christian Univ., Abilene, TX
915-674-2557  FAX: 915.674.6724
Amateur Radio: KC5ENO
Debian Linux: Ride the wave with the penguins!