Re: PPP: permission denied?

At 12:15 PM 10/4/1998 -0400, you wrote:

> When I try to run my PPP scripts, everyone of them results in permission
> denied.
>
> I did edit the /etc/group file and added my user name as follows:
>
> dip:x:40:hwalton
>
> I still get permission denied? Can anyone figure what is going on here?

In case you haven't, log out and log back in (the new "permissions" aren't
read
until next login). If it still doesn't work, let the list know.

Kent West, Technology Support
kent.west@infotech.acu.edu
Abilene Christian Univ., Abilene, TX
915-674-2557  FAX: 915.674.6724
Amateur Radio: KC5ENO
Debian Linux: Ride the wave with the penguins!