Re: Linux Packetfilters?

ipfwadm?

ipfwadm -F -p deny
ipfwadm -F -a d -S network-address/netmask -D network-address/netmask
ipfwadm -F -a a -S network-address/netmask -D 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
ipfwadm -F -a a -S 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 -D <your-network-address>/<your-netmask>

# Rule 1, set default policy to deny.
# Rule 2, drop packets from your net, to your net
# Rule 3, pass packets from your net, to the world
# Rule 4, pass packets from the world, to your net.

Remember that ipfwadm triggers on the FIRST rule that it finds that
matches the contents of the packet so if Rule 2 is satisfied, it should
not look further into the table and find Rule 3.