Re: printing problems

thanks, I have gotten it to work, partly.  Those files will help greatly.
I've  gotten it to work so far by downloading the new beta of the redhat
"printtools" package and installing it with alien.  It works, but is far
from optimal.  I still would like to get it to print the banner page, and
I still have to figure out how to specify *which tray to be the paper
source*.

oh well, any clues greatly appreciated.

-brad