Configuring sound (and video) in Cyrix MediaGX

	Hi all,

	I have installed Debian 2.0 in my Cyrix Media GX MMX enhanced 200
Mhz. I have seen that there are some users that are also installed this
system in that computer before, so perhaps they can help me. I have two
questions:

1.- I am trying to install the sound "card" as a SB16 "clone" but I can only
hear noises. This machine have the sound and graphics capabilities
built-in the main microprocessor, and it is supossed to be compatible
with SB16, but in Windows it has its own drivers. Has anybody
successfully installed the sound in this machine?

2.- I am using actually the driver developed by XSuSe to work with
XFree86 and the MediaGX processor, but it only allows the 640x480, 8 bits
resolution. Does anybody know an accelerated driver?

	Thank you!