Re: HELP: Newbie with communicator 4.06 problem

> I am running Debian 1.3.1, and ISP provider is cable. I have not used
> the deb netscape installer because I tried it with 4.04 and it removed
> my only reliable Netscape, 3.04, and then aborted on the installation of
> 4.04 :-(

Check the bo (1.3) installer - it will only work with certain versions of
netscape. IIRC, you need hamm (debian 2) to use the 4.* installers.

Alternatively, someone  may be able to tell you how to compile netscape by
hand, but it's not fun...

HTH,

Matthew

--