Re: Strange floppy

[Maybe off-topic alert]
[Maybe repeat alert - I sent this before, but didn't see it]

I have a floppy disk I am trying to make a copy of as a backup.
It's a Yamaha disklavier disk and fits in a standard 1.44MB
floppy drive, but Windows doesn't think its formatted.

I thought I'd try copying it on my Debian 2.0 box with something
like

    dd if=/dev/fd0 of=/tmp/test.bak

but the disk driver doesn't seem to be able to read the disk
or any data on it.

Anyone have any idea if there is something I can use to try and
mount or at least copy this disk?

TIA.

Shiraz
(A happy admin/user)

--
Please remove 'noubce.see-sig. from my e-mail address to reply.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but I really, really, really