Re: No Debian Erratas page ?

On Tue, Aug 04, 1998 at 08:55:28PM +0000, Akop Pogosian wrote:
> I was just wondering if Debian has something like Redhat
> erratas or updates page for hamm.
> Is there one ?

I don't think there was one prior to thge releace of 2.0 (I looked once when
I first migrated form RedHat)
but...
http://www.debian.org/2.0/errata
hmmm it only covers x86 machines....too bad
It isn't quite the same as RedHat's but...we aren't exactly RedHat
...its fairly new too :) I am sure it will evolve with time

for more info check out the bug tracking system on the web...
just pu tin the name of the package you are interested in...
-Steve
E-mail "Bumper Stickers":
"A FREE America or a Drug-Free America: You can't have both!"
"honk if you Love Linux"