Re: Was the release of Debian 2.0 put on Linux Announce?

On Sun, Aug 02, 1998 at 10:41:42PM -0700, George Bonser wrote:
> On 3 Aug 1998, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> >

> Some of these people are highly skilled Solaris system administrators that
> do not understand the concept of the different distributions and
> versioning until I explain it to them. All they know at first glance is
> Debian is shipping 2.0 Linux while Red Hat is shipping 5.2 Linux so they
> think Debian is sorely out of date.

I study mathematics. My personal advice is that you give the highly skilled
Solaris system administrators a primary school book on mathematic.

they'll soon find out that they can't compare apples with pies.

What is heavier? One ton of feathers or one ton of steel?

Marcus, *baffled*