Stuck In Limbo

Hi all

I recently tried installing hamm and unfortunately failed.  The base
install is fine but I can't install any packages.  I decided that I
would go back to bo and learn with it since I'm new to Linux and I did
not have as much problems installing packages with it.

I no longer have the install disk images for bo and can not find them
on ftp.debian.org.  I really don't want to switch flavors from what
I've read about the others but I do want to have a version that I can
use.  If someone can help me fix hamm that would be fantastic but I
already posted that question and got no response.   If someone could
show me where to look for bo that would be more than acceptable right
now since I would have something instead of nothing and I can figure
out hamm later.

TIA

Cristov Russell
wolfsong333@yahoo.com