Re: Was the release of Debian 2.0 put on Linux Announce?

Hi,
>>"George" == George Bonser <grep@shorelink.com> writes:

 George> Some of these people are highly skilled Solaris system
 George> administrators that do not understand the concept of the
 George> different distributions and versioning until I explain it to
 George> them. All they know at first glance is Debian is shipping 2.0
 George> Linux while Red Hat is shipping 5.2 Linux so they think
 George> Debian is sorely out of date.

	Skilled. Hmm. What version is Solaris? Has it reached 98 yet?
 Guess they shall move on to become skilled Windows 98 admins then?
 Would they like us better if we called it version 100000000000002.1?
 Man, that would beat all them operating systems out there.

	manoj
 who finds people who look at just version numbers to be like people
 who believe in horoscopes,
--
 Like water on a lotus leaf, like a mustard seed on the point of an
 pin, he who is not stuck to the senses - that is what I call a