sh --> ash problems (was Re: Output of Anacron job)

Hi,

>>> "Alexander" == Alexander Yukhimets <aqy6633@is5.nyu.edu> writes:

  Alexander> Hi, probably as a result of the fact that I have sh ->
  Alexander> ash symlink now instead of sh -> bash, I got the
  Alexander> following email today:

  Alexander> Subject: Output of Anacron job `cron.weekly' Date: Sun, 2
  Alexander> Aug 1998 09:10:44 -0400

  Alexander> usage: kill [-l] [-sig] pid ...

Same here.

And these are the problems I have so far:

When I`m offline:
$ poff
usage: kill [-l] [-sig] pid ...

dselect --> Install:

Updating package status cache...done
Checking system integrity...ok
The following packages have been kept back
  lsof bzip2 xlib6 metamail svgalibg1 ircii xbase login xlib6g-dev xaw3dg
  ncurses-base xfnt75 xfntbase libg++27 xmanpages gettext xserver-s3 dpkg-ftp
  xfnt100 emacs20-el emacs20 ncurses-bin libc5 ncurses3.4
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 24 not upgraded.
Press enter to continue.
read: arg count

installation script returned error exit status 2.
Press RETURN to continue.

--
Deniz Dogan