Re: new imap-4.2-1 and lockfiles

Ok it took loonger than I thought (What is this "work" thing people keep
bothering me with?)  but the fixed version has been uploaded and can be
found at Incoming mirror sites such as
ftp://llug.sep.bnl.gov/pub/debian/Incoming

Please let me know how it turns out.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@braincells.com>