Re: Diff bet. may '98 hamm and official hamm

Richard Alhama hat gesagt: // Richard Alhama wrote:

> I've upgraded my debian box from 1.3 to unstable in May 98.  And I also
> have some packages from slink.
>
> Now my question is:
>
> What packages has been changed from May '98 hamm(unstable) to offical
> Debian GNU/Linux 2.0?
>
> Do I have to buy the CD's or stick with my setup?

I think there have been a lot of changes since may. For example the XFree
packages have undergone big changes with high urgency. To see what has changed
point dselect to your nearest debian-ftp-server and get the latest
Packages.gz's. You don't have to grab the packages themselves just look what
has changed...

--
						     __    __
 Frank Barknecht	   ____ ______   ____ __ trip\ \  / /wire ______