Re: No automatic recognisation of ISDN card after update to hamm

On Wed, Jul 08, 1998 at 10:57:37PM +0200, Karlheinz Nolte wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> some days ago I made the update from bo to hamm. Most things work fine,
> but I have a problem with my ISA PNP ISDN card (Teles 16.3c). During
> bootup the kernel doesn´t recognise the card and the initialisation
> fails. Nevertheless, when I call "modprobe hisax" all needed modules
> will be loaded and after calling "/etc/init.d/isdnutils start" I can
> start the ISDN connection.

This problem is solved in the meantime. I fetched some packages from the
debian ftp mirror yesterday, and this afternoon during the new bootup,
the modules was loaded automatically.

> I have tried to create a new "/etc/isapnp.conf" with pnpdump (from
> package isapnptools (1.13-3.1). But the new config files doesn´t contain
> any entires from the ISDN card (only the Soundblaster Pro clone card).

This still not yet work. But the isapnptools are up to date.

An new problem is, that the kdm crashes with coredump during bootup. But
I think, I have to install the qt-lib for libc6. Is this right?

Thanks in advance.

Karlheinz.
--
|__/      http://home.t-online.de/home/karlheinz.nolte