Re: kde (and K memory leak question)

> Yep. KDE is still beta right now... the 1.0pre1 was released last week, but
> afaik isn't debianized yet. If you're running the KDE build out of frozen, try
> upgrading to beta4, in slink, as it fixes a few problems and is more stable.

   I'm running the slink KDE setup here; have you or anyone noticed that the wallpaper
function in this version of KDE doesn't work?  I can't get it to put up any wall paper to
save my life...

--
 Regards,              |Debian GNU/__     o http://www.debian.org
 http://www8.zdnet.com/pcmag/pctech/content/16/13/os1613.001.html