Re: AWE Kernel Patch Troubles

The very same thing happened to me last week.  I've attached a diff
which should take care of the problem for you.  Here's what you need to
do (I'm assuming that /usr/local/src/awedrv-0.4.2d is where you unpacked
awedrv into):

     cd /usr/local/src
     patch -p0 <path_to_diff/awedrv-0.4.2d_hamm.diff

Let me know if you have any problems with it...