Re: ASUS SC875 and debian 1.3.1 install problems

This might be a kernel thing; last time I installed Debian on a box with
the 875 I had to compile a kernel with newer drivers, grab the Debian-
HOWTO install for instructions, and compile a newer kernel for this box,
and go for it.
The 875 is a great card. Bonnie ( a benchmark program ) has given me some
of my best test scores with the 875 and U/W HD... over 16 megs a second on
one.

Lawrence Walton
Otak
Network Manager