database server/debian stability

> Yaeah! I'm so interested in use a free and stable database server.  I'll
> try it however it need support transactions.

Take a look at postgresql.. You can find it on the web at
www.postgresql.com.

>         Is the FreeBSD more stable than Linux? I now that the Red Hat
> comunity
> agree that. Does the Debian Comunity agree?

After some recent experience w/ Redhat5, I would agree that freebsd is
more stable than Redhat, but I haven't had any stability problems with
Debian Linux in my > 2years of using it.  The 486 I use for ipmasqing was
up 154 days before a power outage, for instance.. and that was on cheap
consumer-grade hardware.

				-pete