Debian, Notebook, and Parallel CDROM

Dear Debian Community,

Could anybody give me a hint on where to find a 'notebook-howto' or the like?
Actually i'm trying to install Debian Linux version 1.3.1 from CDROM unto a
Siemens-Nixdorf PCD-5ND 75MHz Pentium Notebook.
The first obstacle: how can i get the external parallel port CDROM drive
(FreeCom) to work? I could not find a driver.
The second: how can i drive the Future Domain PCMCIA-to-SCSI adapter?
How can i drive the PCMCIA D-Link DE660CT ethernet adapter?
And, coming soon, how configure the graphics adapter (the manual tells it's a
C & T 65???)

In case anybody got experience with this, please hand it down to me

thanks

gunfried