Re: mozilla.deb, get it while its hot

	Wow.. is mozilla the "web browser" of choice for linux?  (like... less
bugs?).  Hm... I do not have a lot of those libs you mentioned, can I install
them without replacing my libc5 libs?  Or will I definately get a conflict?
	The site is down now... :(  at least for me, do you know of any mirrors
with ISO images?!?!
	Hm... when you say "glitches in html rendering" is there any glitches
like netscape' dreaded 'bus error'?  (critical "fatal" errors?)

Carroll Kong