Re: Installing with LS-120 drive

Thank you for the suggestion.  I got it to install without the
use of loadlin.  I made a rescue disk on a normal 1.44 floppy
and then put a debian/hamm/main/disks-i386/current tree on a
LS-120 and put resc1440.bin and drv1440.bin and base2_0.tgz in
the current directory.  Before "installing the kernel and
modules", I took out the 1.44 floppy and mounted the
LS-120 floppy.  Then the installation program installed
everything successfully.

Now the problem is that the machine reboots after "Loading...."
from the boot floppy produced during the installation.

Paul