Re: Installing with LS-120 drive

Neither my coworker nor I have been able to find the time to try
to attack the new problem - and I really don't know where to begin
at the moment.

We got a system installed using the LS120 drive and the hamm
installation disks (and I am will write
up a little HOWTO to describe it - since it was not entirely obvious
to me).  Since I have no experience with NT bootloader, I decided that
we should make a boot floppy.  However, after we did the "reboot the
computer step," the floppy would get the 'Loading..........' and then
reboot the machine.  I remember this behavior described on this
list, but have not had a chance to go through the lists archives
yet...

Thanks for any assistance,

Paul Rightley