Re: Zero Length Files on the CD...

	Hopefully it'll turn to symlinks... he needed to burn with ISO9660 with
Rockridge extensions.  Didn't he say he burned with EZCD Pro?  Mine for Win 95 /
NT had no such option.  They have joliet.. maybe even romeo so he can try to
patch his kernel for fat32 support / joliet (combo patch), and mount the cd-rom.
Semi-primitive, but at least he'll get a lot of the default packages on a fast
medium.

Carroll Kong