disabling remote xdm logins

Hi,

I am trying to disable remote xdm logins from terminals and from some
remote xdm login widgets.  I tried to modify the Xaccess file according to
the docs and then restarting xdm but I still can't seem to get xdm to stop
broadcasting to the rest of the machines on the same subnet that it is
accepting xdm logins.

Could someone please explain how I can configure my debian system to stop
accepting xdm logins from remote machines?

Thanks.
-Ossama

Ossama Othman <othman@astrosun.tn.cornell.edu>