Re: XLOCK unlocks during the night.

Hi, Brandon!

I rebooted the computer hoping that it'll cure the problem, but it did not.
But when I ran xlock from the terminal, that's what I get:

$ xlock &
[1] 766
$ X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  78 (X_CreateColormap)
  Serial number of failed request:  309724

[1]+  Exit 1                  xlock
$ echo $?
0

Is this iinformation useful?  What would you say, should I contact the package
maintainer?

Thank you,
Sasha.