Terminal server

Our livingston PM2e (30 port) has gone catatonic on us as we were
attempting to renumber the IP's to move over to our new connectivity
provided by West Chester Univ.  I have a trouble ticket into Livingston,
but I fear we may have to ship the Port Monster back to livingston and
experience an extended down time.  I have a couple of linux boxes set up
their and could easily install 4 or more modems as a temporary measure.
The Port Monster (cthulhu.ccil.org) and the BSDi 3.1 Box (locke.ccil.org)
use radius to authenicate logins.  The problem is I haven't set up
radius before and I would like to have the Linux boxes act as the terminal
servers for the BSD box.  Can this be done and how do I do it?

Chester County Interlink is a non profit organization, so if some of you
high priced consultants out their would like to donate some time to help,
it is tax deductable.  Furthermore Eric Raymond is one of the co-founders
of CCIL and you should all read his paper analyzing traditional corporate
software development vs Linux software development.  The paper "The
Cathedral and the Bazaar"  can be found at
http://earthspace.net/~esr/writings/cathedral-bazaar/

Thanks,
Chuck Peters

CCIL System Admin