Re: procmail and folders

On Mon, 2 Feb 1998, Branden Robinson wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 02, 1998 at 11:31:17PM +0100, ranty@soon.com wrote:
> > -----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
> [...]
>
> There's no point cc'ing a message to the mailing list if you're going to
> PGP-encrypt it.  Who on the mailing list were you supposing would read it?

It was not PGP-encrypted, it was PGP-signed but anyway, what I wanted to do is
to clearsign it so it would look like:

I AM SORRY :-( , it was against my will, I will resend the message with no
signature and no nothing and keep doing so until I get it fixed.

If anyone has a suggestion about my problem please, anything, tell me, I will
try it.